If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU, you might need a visa to travel to an EU country for different purposes, including work or holiday. 

A visa is a sticker in your travel document which is given to you by an EU country and which allows you to enter and remain in that country for a certain period of time. It may also give you the right to travel to other EU countries. 

Concerning the length of validity, there are two types of visa: short-stay and long-stay.

Contact Us

283-284 Dudley Road,

Wolverhampton. WV2 3JU

Open Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm

Saturday 11am to 4pm

Success! Message received.

Get In Touch

Black and Green Squares Home Furnishing
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • Google Places - White Circle